Hi, everyone
Today I am going to talk about a postgraduate course

I would like to study a postgraduate course of Public Innovation and Open Government in the Universidad de Chile, because I think it is important to carry out reforms and make changes in the public administration of Chile, the changes in the public administration are necessary to deliver better services to all community levels.  Also, I believe that is important know more about the transparency of administrations.

I would like to study this postgraduate because I think that this topic is less well-known than other issues of public administration. Also, there are few people in Chile that know about innovation in the public sector.

I have a professor in the course of Organizational design that studied a lot of innovation in the public sector and he helps to government ministries, public service and all kind of public organizations to make good and effective changes. The changes can be distributing of a different way all furniture of the institution so that the public administrators of the service feels more comfortable and be more productive, also a change can be flow a new chart.

To make a good innovation is necessary a good coordination and support among all stakeholders.

Also, I would like study a postgraduate related to Municipal Finance Management because I want to know how It works.

Comentarios