Today I'm going to talk about my future Job
The job that i would like to work in a future is related to children because i think that children are the future  of the country. I would like to work in the Ministry of Education or in the National Service for Minors. 

I would like to be the boss of a seccion in the public service because I am a person who likes to direct people, look for alternative solutions and I like working whit diverse people.
I wouldn´t like to work in a University 

I wouldn´t like to travel a lot as part of my job because i think that is too tiring. I would just like to travel for holidays.

I would like to work in a big office with a lot of plants, colors, and big windows. I wouldn´t mind working outdoors.

I would like to work near of the Centro of Santiago or in the municipalities in the southern of Santiago like San Bernardo, Puente Alto and Pirque.

 I wouldn´t mind having a low pay because i belive that  it matters more helping people to improve their conditions or i think that is more important the work environment, I would like to work with nice people.

bye.


Comentarios