Hi, how are you?
 I always want to visit Mexico, because I love the their food and the colors that had the pictures of country.
I know that mexico have a lot of colours in their landscapes,the mexican peolple have a characteristic acent and they are very religious, they love the virgen of Guadalupe. I know that the people  love  to eat and the people shows their hospitality by the foot (maybe for that reason that have a lot of people with obesity).

 I want to know the culture, the typical costumes and taste more mexican food, also I like to visit the pyramids, the natural parks and I would like go to the museum and I would like to walk in the beach of Cancun.
 If I went there i would like to visit my aunt who had live since ten years in Mexico.
I would like study there because their universites have a lot of green areas and their have a good sistem of education.

Resultado de imagen para fotos mexico

Comentarios