Hi everyone, how are you?
I don´t really like go to the cinema, I prefer see movies in my house with my friends
I like the films of accion and suspense. My favorite film director is Quentin Tarantino, because their movies are out of the ordinary.

The last film that I saw was Mongol, that movie was about the history of Genghis Khan, the big khan of Mongolia who reigned for Asia y part of Europa. The film movie was very entertained and I learn a little about the history of Mongolian

The best film movie that I saw this year was Inglourious Basterds written and directed by Quentin Tarantino. And the worst movie that I saw this year was The hobbit, I think that it´s the worst because I have not seen the other movies of The Lord of the Rings.
My favorite film of all-time is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, this movie is about a person who wants to forget to his girlfriend so pays for a service who deletes his memory. I like this movie because the history is so good and all the actors performs very well the emotions.

I have seen it six times and I reccomend it because you can see a history of love who wants to start over.

I would like see again gladiator because I saw many times when I was a kid. 


Comentarios

  1. The movies of Tarantino are so great and Inglourious Basterds is one of the bests

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario