Hello, How are you?

In this blog I will talk about one of my best holidays.

This year I went to Linares for three days with Nelson, he is my best friend. I never visited citys out of Santiago so that was my first time in the south of Chile.

 The house of linares is in the field so to get we had to take a bus and walk for a long time, that day the warm rain soaked us. When we finally arrived to the place we ate a pizza with pineapple.

The next day we went to the backyard to see hiding place of the little mud shrimp. In the night, Nelson invited a  his cousin with four friends who lives in the nearby city. We drink, played the "cultura chupística" and ate french fries with pasta. 

The third we visited the horses and Nelson mounted the smallest horse, and later we went to eat a completo before we take the bus to Santiago.

I loved that holiday because It was my first holiday "alone" without parents, I felt more adult.

I want to go again to Linares but without Nelson, because he is fussier.

Goodbyes!

Comentarios