Animals in my life
I do not think that I am an animal lover, because I don’t like all pets and wild animals, for example,  I don’t like the hamster and rats, the fact that I don't like these animals, doesn’t mean that I approve of any kind of physical abuse again these animals.
My favorite pet is the cat because they are very funny, lazy and eat a lot. I have one cat, his name is Bugui, he is big and has long hair. I also have two dogs, their names are Hanna and Ralphy.
I don’t think it is right to keep wild animals in a zoo because sometimes they are in bad conditions and I don’t like the use of animals for medical research.
I recently watched a television program which showed some dogs forced to smoke for the purpose of seeing the damage of cigarette smoking and I believe that must be banned all kind of the neglect of animals.
Finally, I don’t think that people should buy and wear fur coats, because the animals suffer when their skin takes off.
I don’t remember ever being bitten by a dog. My cat always bites my hands and arms when I show my affection to him, one time he bit my face because I kissed him hard.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario